Images speak a thousand words, and no matter how surprised you are, it is applicable to your bike rental business as well. If you use better cycling images, then more customers will be attracted to your shop to rent your bike. One could reasonably argue to this point, but it has been proved through different studies and research that photos do matter in almost all types of business and helps to seal the fate and economy of any business.
It is for this reason that you will find that most of the companies share their photos and videos on different social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The entire generation of consumers whether it is for travel business or for any other product or services is inspired by the images posted. This, in turn, affects the business turnover and market reach when it comes to renting out your bike.
Therefore, to make it work for your bike rental business as well, all you have to do is follow a few basic steps. This will ensure that your bike rental shop will be the most sought after by a potential renter in the entire region.
However, it is important that you remember at this juncture that there are a large number of factors that will work towards the success of your bike rental shop. These factors include:
- Location of your shop
- Amenities provided along with the bike and
- The frequency of the renters.
If you add good pictures of your bike and your rental shop, you will surely get more customers even if one or a couple of the above factors goes a-begging or needs immediate improvement.
The profile photo
Apart from that, you will have to follow a specific guideline to capture the best shot and share it on the social media channels. The profile of your business matters most, and it can be enhanced significantly with your profile photo. Therefore, never skip this particularly important point as this temptation to pass on an elective profile photo can prove to be a very strong factor for the success of your bike rental business. There are a few points to remember here such as you must add an image next to your name and this image does not necessarily have to be a picture of you.
However, adding your picture will help in building trust among your customers, but it depends on whether or not you are more concerned with the value of your online privacy or about the chances of peer-to-peer discrimination. The decision of adding a personal photo is completely your own, but in no ways, you should opt out of uploading an image whatsoever so that you do not lose out on the opportunity of future Central Park bike rental revenues.
Use a glamor shot
Irrespective of the fact that whether you want to post your personal photo or simply of one of your bikes, it is needless to say that it must be the most glamorous and essentially a full-body shot. Taking the header bike image is all important. Most users often rest their rides against a flat background such as a wall. Use this popular shot of a bike resting against the wall and also use proper keywords for it before posting. This may seem to you like a pretty simple concept, but there are actually a few useful tips to keep in mind to go ahead such as:
- Make sure that the background wall is a right contrast to showcase your bike in entirety and full glamor.
- The wall should not eclipse the bike and its features in any way.
- Make sure the ground in front of the wall is clean just like the wall itself to make the bike the focal point of attraction.
Clean walls and foreground do not mean dull walls, therefore, make sure you pick a wall with good color and also with some interesting design elements.
More photos lead to more rentals
If you post more photos of different bikes, it will result in more rentals as well. No matter how self-explanatory this point may seem to you, the numbers here play a significant role.
Moreover, there is a difference in opinion as to whether adding multiple photos of a single ride is better than more photos of different bikes. It is seen that the likelihood of a rental is increased significantly when a renter sees more bikes and photos while checking out your profile page. The renter will surely make a request. Other things noticed are:
- Technically, there is no limit to the number of photos you can upload for any single bike. However, it is best to post a maximum of three photos. This will provide the renter with enough details of a bike and at the same time will not leave the renter overwhelmed.
- It is seen that renters usually overlook sites that have a single photo of a bike and switch on to those sites that offer pictures of multiple bikes to choose from. Therefore, the concept of numerous photos of multiple rides seems to be more effective for an increased opportunity for bike rental requests.
- Stick to outdoor photos only as it is also seen that renters prefer these shots. Photography as it is a psychological medium as well as an aesthetic one. There is a natural tendency among the cyclists that they get attracted to those bike photos that are set outdoors because this is where a bike is expected to be psychologically. It is all a mind game.
- Make sure that you post a strong image that has a story to tell. The viewer should feel something while viewing the image of a bike. This is due to the conscious and subconscious association that a renter makes with the bike that makes it feel alive and speaking to the viewer. A strong photo will make a strong connection with the mental bank of experiences, visual memories, and feelings.
However, there is no silver bullet to guarantee Central Park bike rental, but these tips will help you engage with the biking community.
- Make travel plans -Have an amazing time with your family
- How to advance your site Using SEO in 2018?